Based on elements of Congo folk magic, Anglo-Saxon folk-magic, Native American folk-magic, and related traditions, Hoodoo is a 200-year-old practice of magic. A gris-gris bag (also spelled gree-gree bag or Gregory bag) is the African name for a type of charm that is used in hoodoo. It is also called a mojo hand or mojo bag..
If you want:
- to keep something close: bury it in your back yard
- to attract something: bury it under your front porch
- to destroy it's influence: Burn it
- It to move away and sink: throw it in running water
- to disperse it over a distance: throw it at a crossroads
- to fix it's influence: enter it into a five spot pattern
- it to work by means of spirits: bury it in a graveyard
- to hide it's point of orgins: conceal it in a tree
- it to work in secret: put it in food or drink
- it to work in stealth: hide it in clothing or objects
- It's influence to begin or strengthen: throw it to the east
- it's influence to weaken or end: throw it to the west
DO NOT EVER BURY OR THROW OUT REMAINS OF NEGATIVE SPELLS IN YOUR OWN YARD!